Sunday, March 11, 2018

Quick Life Update

Image result for Life Update


Alright, y'all. It's time for a brief and vulnerable life update. Many people have been asking me lately what's new and when I'm moving. Unfortunately, my answers have been along the lines of "Nothing" and "I wish I knew."

For months, I've been telling people that I was hoping to move to Austin in April. Well, April is almost here and plans aren't going as smoothly as I'd hoped. In all honesty, the last few weeks have been rough as I try to finish school, get ready to move, and try to find a place to live. Places are more expensive than I planned on and going QUICKLY. I'm responding to ads daily only for them to already be taken or it not work for one reason or another. It seems like a constant game of getting my hopes up only to have them crushed. I knew it would be emotionally difficult to move to a place far from the people and things I have always known, but I didn't consider the emotional difficulty of constant let-downs to even get there.

I'm trying to trust that God has a plan and the perfect place. In the good moments, I rest in that, but there are many moments when I truthfully let the stress get to me. All this to say, I still believe this is the direction I'm supposed to be moving in and I could still be moving in April, but I just don't know for sure.

Where does this leave me? This leaves me at a place where God is going to have to move. That's a good place to be. I just have to remember that. I would VERY MUCH appreciate your prayers for just the right housing and job situations to open up. Also, If you have any connections in the Austin area or know anyone who may be willing to rent me a room for awhile, I am prayerfully considering any options at this point. Thank you for reading and for the continued support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment